UNFORGIVING CONDITIONS – MEET THE IRRESISTIBLE FORCES.
The XRS is a faster, simpler way to handle the most severe winter climate conditions. The sheer size is awe-inspiring, but it’s the capability that is most impressive. By combining a Blower, Plow, Sweeper and Air Blower in one unit, the runway clearing process is simplified. There’s less equipment, fewer operators and one platform for maintenance and training.
- Oshkosh heavy-duty single piece frame
- Oshkosh designed and tested transfer case/axle
- Oshkosh ALL STEER system
- Oshkosh Command Zone CAN control system with self diagnostics
- Corrosion resistant aluminum cab with fiberglass roof and fascia
- Full-Length stainless steel piano type door hinges
- EPA 2010 compliant drive engine
- Designed and built for the most severe snow conditions
- Proven 2-stage design snow blower head
- Dual, variable speed hydro static ribbons
- Clears snow widths up to 20 ft. (6 m) in a single pass
ENHANCED FLEET OPERATIONS.
- Single piece of equipment for snow removal operations
- Reduces number of vehicles in runway conga line
- Enhanced operator utilization
- Ready for towed broom integration